OK, you’ve heard of MySpace. Been there, done that.
In fact it’s become fashionable to make fun of MySpace in favor of Facebook, the flavor-of-the-month social networking site.
Now get ready for MyOuterSpace at http://www.myouterspace.com/.
I kid you not.
Social networking for Star Trek
The force behind this bold new venture is none other than the captain of the Federation Starship Enterprise, Capt. James T. Kirk.
The way MyOuterSpace set up is that you you can sign up to be a citizen of one of six planets or a crew member of five starships. Planet governors and starship captains will be interviewed and approved by William Shatner.
Discussion at Slashdot.
If you liked this article
If you liked this article, don’t forget to subscribe for updates!
Follow me on Twitter
Top Incoming Search Termscache:http://digitivity.org/913/promote-your-articles-with-bloggerden-digg-for-bloggers#comment-56387 http://digitivity.org/920/myouterspace-myspace-social-networking-for-trekkies#comment-1668
- How Facebook Runs PHP and MySQL I was surprised to know that Facebook runs on PHP....
- Backupify Social Media Backup Free Account Offer Extended I wrote the other day about social media backup with...
- Digital Photo Frames Meet Social Networking It had to happen some time, I suppose. Digital photo...
- How Microsoft Helps the Government Spy on You Ever wonder what information various social media and other websites...
- Back Up Gmail, Facebook, WordPress, and Other Social Media with Backupify These days many people prefer to have their applications in...