Google took many years to come out with a phone after Apple’s iPhone, but it looks like they’ll only take a few months to put out their tablet after the unveiling of the Apple iPad.
A number of blogs are reporting on pictures of Google’s tablet (still under development) posted at the Chromium dev site.
One big difference between the Apple iPad (and iPhone) and Google’s Android and Tablet is that with Google, you can run multiple programs at once. So you need a UI to switch programs, and Google came up with dragging windows:
Google is said to be working with HTC, who made Google’s Nexus One cell phone, to create the Google Tablet.
Google Tablet: Google and HTC To Launch Apple iSlate Rival [RUMOR]
A First Taste Of What The Google Tablet’s Interface Will Look Like
Google Shows Off its Tablet Concept
Chromium tablet concepts
Google Tablet YouTube
NeoWin: Google’s tablet UI concept pictures
Smarthouse: HTC To Launch Apple iSlate Competitor
Register: Google chisels Chrome OS tablet, rumors say
Washington post article
If you liked this article
If you liked this article, don’t forget to subscribe for updates!
Follow me on Twitter
- Apple Reveals the iPad Tablet: A Coverage Roundup Steve Jobs revealed Apple tablet computer, dubbed the iPad, in...
- Apple Stole iPad Design from a Chinese Company? Plenty of American and other companies have claimed that Chinese...
- Attack of the Linux iPad Clones Apple iPads are available on pre-order, but with the new...
- Prior Art for the iPad: From 1994 So Apple’s suing everyone left and right who’s selling anything...
- Google Releases Its Nexus One Phone, But It’s Not an iPhone Killer Google just released its own phone, the Nexus One, this...