If you’re trying to make money online on your blog with affiliate link or other advertising, one key to success is to get high rankings in Google and other search engines. To do that, you need to have content, and the more the better.
- YouTube videos and RSS feeds of other sites, and
- Articles from BlogProfitz’ library of 15,000 articles
The first kind of post can be handy in that you’ve performed a service to readers by compiling links to content elsewhere on a single topic. But the second kind seems dubious. Even with the 1,000 users that BlogProfitz says they will limit themselves to, that’s still only 15 unique articles per user.
The system operates remotely. There’s nothing to install on your webserver, but you do have to give BlogProfitz your blog password to allow it to post content. It only works with WordPress blogs, but I think that’s OK since WordPress is the dominant blogging system on the web.
The general consensus at the John Chow blog was that the system runs the risk of running into duplicate content territory, which means that Google will rank you lower for that content. (Why should Google rank your site higher for content which is available in a number of other places?)
BlogProfitz allows you to enter your IDs for ClickJunction, Overstock, eBay, Amazon, and other sites with affiliate marketing programs. The links it creates have your ID information embedded.
One area of concern was that if the BlogProfitz site should happen to get hacked, your blog’s username plus that of your affiliate partners and your payout information would be exposed.
The system costs $19 per month for 3 blogs, and goes up from there.
As long as you stick to links to content elsewhere, and also add your own unique content, BlogProfitz could be a useful tool to get your blog populated with content. If you get too greedy, the system could backfire on you, though.
If you liked this article
If you liked this article, don’t forget to subscribe for updates!
Follow me on Twitter
Top Incoming Search Termsblog automation blog automation for mac users blogprofitz affiliate blogging system chow blo automation facebook + twitter + blog automation google blog automation software http://digitivity.org/tag/blogging make a blog with automation system plastic surgery pittsburgh rss blog automation wordpress blog automation for mac
- What Is NoFollow? Nofollow is an HTML element attribute promoted by Google that...
- Updating Old Posts or Posting New Ones The Lorelle blog has and interesting blog post, Do You...
- Check If Your Blog Is Working with ismyblogworking.com I ran across a neat website the other day that...
- Digitivity’s 201st Article! So this marks 200 articles published on Digitivity. It's come...
- How to Claim Your Blog on Technorati Once you’ve signed up for a Technorati account, you should...