But you can also log in with SSH to the Acquia Dev Cloud and execute commands that way.
First, create an SSH key.
Then upload the key to the Acquia Dev Cloud.
Click on Add SSH Key:
Then paste your SSH key into the text box. On Linux, it’ll often be the file ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub or another file with .pub as an extension:
You should now be able to log in using SSH without a password.
If you liked this article
If you liked this article, don’t forget to subscribe for updates!
Follow me on Twitter
Top Incoming Search Termsacquia dev cloud ssh acquia generate ssh key acquia generate ssh key keygen acquia keygen acquia linux ssh acquia network ssh acquia ssh acquia ssh dev acquia ssh host key acquia ssh key acquia ssh key ubuntu acquia ssh key ubuntu issues acquia ssh keygen acquia ssh port acquia ssh-keygen aquia dev ssh cache:dw_tcl6evnuj:http://digitivity.org/1074/add-ssh-key-to-log-in-acquia-dev-cloud-server+mobile application testing "commentluv enabled" or "enable commentluv" get acquia host key how ssh to acquia host how to get ssh keys acquia how to use acquia dev cloud key of acquia more than one ssh key acquia ssh keygen acquia ssh not working on acquia cloud ssh tunnel acquia
- How to Log in to a Webserver Without a Password Using SSH Public Keys on Ubuntu You can avoid the annoyance of typing in your password...
- Twilio: Cloud-Based PBX and Phone Service Twilio is a cloud-based PBX and phone service....
- GoGrid Cloud Hosting GoGrid is a cloud server host (like Rackspace and Amazon...
- Dreamhost Problems Status RSS As you may or may not know, Digitivity.org is hosted...
- Debian vs. Ubuntu Server I was looking around for people’s opinions of running Debian...